Daisy Downs Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
There will hand sanitiser available and all surfaces that are touched by clients and staff will be regularly sanitised. Please email us with any concerns or questions you might have.
Thank you for your interest in our services while we are in Covid Alert Level 3 or Covid Level 2. We are completely no contact during Level 2 and Level 3, but can provide regular daycare and boarding services at this time.
Please read the following policies and procedures for receiving services at this time.
PLEASE NOTE: If you or anyone in your household/bubble or anyone you have been in contact with have been sick in the past 4 weeks (cold, flu, sniffles, fever etc or anything of the sort) or if you have been around anyone who has been sick or at any places of interest, please let us know and DO NOT COME to Daisy Downs, please STAY AT HOME. If you become sick at any time in the future, please inform us IMMEDIATELY so we can let the appropriate authorities know and begin contact tracing as quickly as possible.
- One at a time for pick up and drop off. Do not come if you are sick.
- Please wear a MASK. Scan your QR CODE. Use HAND SANITIZER.
- Use a LEASH & enter gated area. Stay BEHIND YELLOW LINE.
- No collars or items from home allowed for Level 3. Dogs may wear collars during Level 2.
- Payment by BANK TRANSFER only during Level 3 or All methods of payment (cash, eftpos, bank transfer) during Level 2 with social distancing.
- Be KIND and stay SAFE!
1. One at a time for pick up and drop off. Do not enter the office. If staff are not available, use hand sanitiser and push red buzzer for daycare/boarding and wait for assistance.
2. PLEASE WEAR A MASK WHEN DROPPING OFF AND PICKING UP YOUR DOG. Stay in or near your vehicle until it is your turn. Keep 2m distance from all other people and dogs at all times.
3. Dogs MUST be walked on leash in parking area at all times, no exceptions! (While we have previously allowed some dogs to be off leash to enter or exit the facility, they must now be on leash until they enter the fenced drop off/pick up area. There will be no exceptions to this rule. Please have appropriate leash and collar available at drop off/pick up. We have slip leads available for no-contact purchase for $25 should you find that easier.)
4. Please scan your QR Code. This is mandatory for receiving services in NZ at all Covid Alert Levels.
5. Use hand sanitiser (on table) before entering gated area for drop off or pick up.
6. Enter gated area, but do not cross the marked yellow line and do not touch any surfaces unnecessarily.
7. When staff are ready remove your leash and send your dog across the line to staff.
8. No items may be brought to daycare or boarding with your dog at this time except for special diets and medication. That means no blankets, no toys, etc. Objects from home increase the risk of spreading the virus. If you dog has a special diet or medication, please bring it in clean disposable plastic bags such as ziplock bags. Please portion one day per plastic bag for ease of feeding and disposal. No plastic containers or original food bags at this time.
9. Exit gated area and return to your vehicle keeping a 2m distance from other people at all times. Friendly conversation to other doggy parents and staff is ok, just please keep a 2m distance at all times.
10. When you pick up your dog, please use the same process – wear your mask, scan your QR code, use hand sanitiser, enter gated area when it is your turn, wait behind the yellow line for staff to bring your dog down, do NOT open gate to let your dog out - please wait for staff, leave gated area. Dogs MUST be walked to vehicle ON LEASH no exceptions!
11. Payment may be made online through bank transfer or cash or eftpos with social distancing in place.
Thank you for your cooperation as we all learn a new way of doing things and protect NZ from the further spread of Covid-19.
Any questions, please email us at: email@example.com