Daisy Downs Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
- Stay Home and get a test if you are sick. Do not come to Daisy Downs if you or anyone in your household bubble is sick, deemed a close contact or in self isolation. Your dog must remain with you in your bubble, so do not send your dog if you or anyone in hour bubble is sick.
- Mask, Sanitise, Social Distance! Thank you!
Thank you for your interest in our services while we are in Covid Alert Level Red or Covid Level Orange. We are no contact as much as possible during Level Red and Level Orange, but can provide all regular daycare, boarding and grooming services. Our office is closed but everything runs the same and all business will be conducted outdoors in the fresh air. There are no tours at this time due to Covid Procedures.
Although outdoor mask mandates have changed, Daisy Downs will continue to have masks as mandatory for all clients and staff (unless exempt) due to the inability to always properly social distance and to protect our more vulnerable clients and staff. We often have clients who are undergoing medical procedures or immunotherapy who may need extra protection. We also need to ensure that our staff are healthy and able to care for the dogs that are staying with us at all times. Thank you for your support and understanding.
Please read the following policies and procedures for receiving services at this time.
- One at a time for pick up and drop off. Do not come if you are sick.
- Please wear a MASK. Use HAND SANITIZER. SOCIAL DISTANCE.
- Please use a leash when picking up and dropping off your dog.
- All methods of payment (cash, eftpos, bank transfer) during Level Red or Orange with social distancing.
- Be KIND and stay SAFE!
1. One at a time for pick up and drop off. Our office and all indoor areas are closed at this time. Do not enter the office. If staff are not available, use hand sanitiser and push red buzzer for daycare/boarding or grey buzzer for grooming and wait for assistance.
2. PLEASE WEAR A MASK WHEN DROPPING OFF AND PICKING UP YOUR DOG. Stay in or near your vehicle until it is your turn. Please adhere to social distancing at all times.
3. Please use a leash when picking up and dropping off your dog. (You may borrow a leash if needed, please ask. We also have slip leads available for purchase for $25 should you find that easier.)
4. Use hand sanitiser (on table) before entering gated area for drop off or pick up.
5. Enter gated area and wait for pick up or drop off of your dog(s). Please do NOT open wooden gate to let your dog out - please wait for staff. When done, exit gated area and return to your vehicle with social distancing. Friendly conversation to other doggy parents and staff is ok, just social distancing please.
6. No items may be brought to daycare or boarding with your dog at this time except for special diets and medication as objects from home increase the risk of spreading the virus. All dogs are provided with raised beds, fluffy blankets and everything else they may need for their stay.
7. Payment may be made online through bank transfer or cash or eftpos (no credit cards sorry) with social distancing in place.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping keep everyone safe and healthy!
Any questions, please email us at: email@example.com